Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Navigating Conflict: Maintaining Harmony in the Home


If you haven't checked out Striving Onward, you should. It is more than just a blog, it is a place to be real, honest and true to yourself, a place to gain confidence and strength as a women. Editor Suzanne Davis invited me to write a post on their Navigating Conflict conversation. Check it out here. I feel like every time I write for SO I end up laying it all out on the table. Yes, I am an arguer. Yes, I'm working on it. That is what life is all about right? Trying to learn how to NAVIGATE our way through conflict, problems, life in general. Hope you enjoy my post. I would love to hear what other women have to say about how they manage conflict in their home.

We're also conducting a live twitter chat TONIGHT about Navigating Conflict! Follow the conversation at #SOgirltalk. My twitter handle is @thebusybodies3. Join us!

Happy reading and tweeting!

3 comments:

  1. When I was in conflict with my boss, he was overwhelming me with a work flow. I even didn't have enough time for cooking. Thus, I have found a great list of recipes to remain a responsible wife: Recipes & Ideas for On-Campus Cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Darien! My name is Heather and I was hoping you would be willing to answer a quick question I have about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail.com :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Darien. I randomly clicked on your blog here and then clicked over to your article. Well done! And thanks for sharing the way you did. Sometimes I am so ashamed of how I deal with things...especially being a therapist. When I am in my right mind I can embrace that my intensity is a gift and recognize there are both good and bad consequences that come from it. Thanks for being so open and honest. It gave me a little strength today.

    I wish I would have known about that chat. It would have been fun. If anything like that comes up again let me know!

    ReplyDelete